For this recipe I used the recipe of Tsukemen of Cooking with dog as inspiration and customised it.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- One chicken breast
- 250 gr of mushrooms ( I used a mix of Shimeji, Eringi and Oyster mushrooms)
- One garlic clove
- A piece of ginger (1cm*2cm approximately)
- One chili
- Sesame oil
- One spring onion
- Chicken broth
- Soy sauce
- One egg
- Cut the chicken breast in two pieces (I cut in one third/ two third pieces).
- Dice the mushrooms in 1cm pieces.
- Slice the chili in small pieces.
- Separate the spring onion in 3 pieces: the white one, the dark green one and the intermediate one. Slice thinly the white part and the dark green one.
- On high heat, pan sear the chicken.
- Finish cooking the bigger piece of chicken in an oven at 180°C. When cooked let it rest for 5 to 10…
View original post 174 more words