Exams over, new posts coming
Really yummy burger that was originally an experiment and turn out very well.
One of the improvement could be the raising the ratio butter mix/bread crumbs, or, even better, do the butter mix, melt it mix it with bread crumbs so the bread crumbs soak up the mix and get infused by it.
Ingredients for a burger:
- Burger buns
- A chicken breast
- Burger cheese (Cheddar is nice for it)
- Bread crumbs or Panko
- 4 garlic cloves
- Italian herbs
- 10-20 gr of butter
- 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of sour cream
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- An egg
- First prepare the butter mix: Crush the garlic and mix it with the butter and a tablespoon of Italian herbs
- Mix it with the bread crumbs.
- For the sauce, mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon mustard, a teaspoon of Italian herbs, half a teaspoon…
View original post 85 more words