So lately I feel like having burgers – most precisely like experimenting with burgers.
I decided to try to do my first fish burger but I wanted it to have some freshness.
This recipe is the one I tried and the elements in brackets are what I think need to be done to improve it.
Ingredients for one burger:
- 200 gr of salmon
- A quarter of lemon
- Chili flakes
- Italian herbs
- Sour cream
- Burger buns
- Salt and pepper
- [Philadelphia cheese]
- Start with the patty: Mince roughly the salmon with a knife (you can use a food processor if you prefer).
- Mix it with the juice of a quarter of lemon, some chili flakes, some Italian herbs and some salt and pepper.
- Let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Cut thinly the peeled cucumber. [Dice the avocado.]
- Mix the cucumber, [the avocado,], a…
View original post 101 more words