I was trying to successfully make something like this for a couple of times and finally got something good.
- 15 to 18 chicken wings
- 4 garlic cloves
- Sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- Rice vinegar
- Chili ( I used some dry ones and some flakes)
- For the marinade:
- Crush 3 garlic cloves, an 1*1*2cm piece of garlic, the chili and a tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Mix it with 3 tablespoons of sesame oil, 3 tablespoons of rice vinegar and a teaspoon of salt.
- Cut the chicken wings on the articulations and add it into the marinade.
- Marinate it over night (I actually marinated it for 2 days) in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven at 250°C (480°F) with the grill option.
- Prepare the glazing mixture:
- In a pot, add 3 tablespoons of beer, 3 tablespoons of honey, the juice of a 1cm dice of ginger, a crush…
View original post 108 more words