A way to do some yummy and spicy shawarma at home.
Ingredients for 2 wraps:
- 2 tortilla wraps
- 2 chicken breasts
- Any veggies that you like for the topping
- 1 lemon
- Olive oil
- A garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of coriander
- 2 teaspoons of cardamon
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Half a teaspoon of cinnamon
- Half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper (If you like it slightly hot)
- 1 greek yoghourt (not sweet)
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Start with the marinade:
- Mix and crush if necessary the spices.
- Add a crushed clove of garlic and the juice of half a lemon.
- Finally add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Marinate the chicken in the fridge over night. I actually like to prepare the marinade in the evening, put it in the fridge for the night and put the…
View original post 156 more words