Lately I’m in a mood for Thaï food, I don’t know why.
on the picture you have my attempt of this dish, but I will give you my girlfriend’s recipe that is way better.
- 12 okras
- 10 baby corns
- 6-7 Thaï eggplants
- 4 Chinese long beans
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 lime leaves
- 2 lemongrass stick
- A piece of galangal
- 1 big onion
- 4 chicken breast
- 250gr of Thaï green curry paste
- 500ml of coconut milk
- 150gr of mange-tout
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- Wash and cut in bite size pieces the okras, baby corns, eggplants, long beans. Slice the onion and cut in two the mange-touts.
- Dice the chicken breast in bite size pieces.
- Crush the garlic, do some incisions on the lemongrass and cut the galangal in two.
- Fry the onion in a pan on a medium high heat with a little bit of the curry paste.
View original post 105 more words