It is not really a new burger but a different version of the “Classic” one.
You really need to do it on a barbecue to express all its potential.
Ingredients for a burger:
- Burger buns
- 3 slices of bacon
- 3 slices of cheddar
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 slice of tomato
- Some lettuce
- 1 tablespoon of thinly diced onion
- 150gr of minced beef
- Barbecue sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Thaï seven spices
- Chili powder
- Chili flakes
- Cayenne pepper
- Mix the diced onion with the mayonnaise
- Mix the minced meat with some thaï seven spices, salt and pepper.
- Mix a tablespoon of barbecue sauce with half a teaspoon of chili powder, half a teaspoon of chili flakes, half a teaspoon of paprika and half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Form your patty and cook it on the barbecue.
- Toast your burger buns on the barbecue.
- Cook the bacon on the barbecue.
View original post 53 more words