Those chicken wings have this nice “low and slow” heat, meaning that it does not feel hot at first but the more you eat the more heat you get.
You don’t have to marinate the chicken wings to make them awesome but marinating will make them awesomer (I know, I know I should same more awesome, but that does not sound awesome).
One of the idea that I want to try the next time I do this recipe is to add some pomegranate in the sauce or just as topping.
Ingredients for 12 chicken wings:
- 12 chicken wings
- Marinade (optional):
- 4 tablespoons of apple vinegar
- 1 tablespoons of Sweet chili sauce
- Crispy crumbs:
- 5 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of Okonomiyaki…
View original post 234 more words