Can’t decide between burger and Mexican food? Here you go!!!
Hey everybody! Longtime no posting, I had a lot of exam to write but I’m back!
I did this burger quite some time ago after being inspired during a Mexican dinner with some friends.
You can make it with chicken mince or a chicken breast, and you can even add some sour cream.
I hope you give it a try and enjoy it 😉
For 2 burgers:
- Burger buns
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato
- 1 small onion or a shallot
- 100gr of black beans
- Half a lemon or lime
- Some lettuce
- 300gr of chicken mince or 2 chicken breasts
- Paprika (normal and smoked if you have)
- Cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
- Chili powder
- Optional: One big teaspoon of sour cream
- First mix one teaspoon of each spice together
- Dice thinly the onion (or shallot) and the tomato and mix them both with the juice of half a lemon (or lime). That makes a…
View original post 120 more words