Tartiflette is an amazing potato bake with bacon, onions and a cheese called Reblochon.
It brings potato bakes to a whole new level.
If you can not find Reblochon, you can try replacing it with a mix of Brie, Gruyere and Tomme.
PS: It is my version of it so it may be different from the “original” one. 😉
Ingredients for 5 to 6 people:
- 300gr of bacon
- 2 onions
- 1kg of potatoes
- 4 big tablespoons of sour cream
- A dash of beer
- 250gr of Reblochon
- Boil your potatoes until tender.
- Dice your onions and and bacon.
- Cook your bacon in a pan on medium heat until it render some fat.
- Remove the bacon and cook the onions in the bacon fat on medium heat until the onion begins to turn translucent.
- Add the bacon in the onions with a dash of beer and cook for two more minutes.
- Peel the…
View original post 91 more words