I got quite sick this week end and needed something warm to feel better, so I made myself an experimental noodle soup. It resulted in something pretty yummy. But I did not write down the quantities and the time to cook everything so I will simply describe the process and approximately the quantities.
- Half a liter of water
- 7g of dashi stock powder (I remember it because I was trying to find out if was enough for the water but could not understand anything in Japanese).
- 2 tablespoons of dried baby shrimps
- 2 tablespoons of dried Wakame seaweed
- Half a teaspoon of red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon of dark miso paste
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 egg
- A scallion
- 100 gr of smoked pork (I am always amaized how well pork and seafood go together)
- Mie noodles
I started by doing the soup:
Bring the water to…
View original post 179 more words